Reborn Doll Mohair
The Reborn Doll Mohair is a unique Reborn Doll that is made with silky smooth mohair. Mohair is an elegant thread material that is created by meticulously separating wool that has been taken from the fleece of an angora goat. The angora goat is a very popular domestic animal that can be found primarily in Turkey, particularly from Anatolia and its surrounding vicinities. Angora wool is highly coveted because of its fine, silky quality, especially if the fleece has been obtained from very young goats. The hairs are not as scaly as the hairs of a sheep or any similar animal and therefore yields an exceptionally beautiful fabric that is quite smooth to the touch. Mohair used to be extremely expensive because of the exclusivity of this animal's habitat, but the Angora goat has since been introduced as livestock all across Europe and the Americas. However, because Mohair fabric is simply better in quality, a sweater made of this material would still be pricier than a regular wool sweater. Because of its fine quality and luxuriously smooth texture, mohair is a choice material for use in Reborn Doll Mohair microrooting. The material perfectly simulates the soft hair that can be found on a baby's head. It provides a level of realism that cannot be obtained by using synthetic rooting hairs such as kanekalon and toyokalon.
Reborn Doll Mohair Features There are several reasons why you should consider purchasing a Reborn Doll Mohair. For one thing, Reborn Dolls are well known for their hyper realistic features that could easily dupe a person from a distance. They have remarkable craftsmanship and a lot of of painstaking labour went into them, so it is only right that only the most superior materials be used in their creation. Reborn Doll Mohair is particularly good at mimicking the lifelike smoothness of a baby's hair. The soft peach fuzz that may cover an infant's body can also be simulated with Mohair, but it would take a much longer time because it covers a larger surface area. These are the features of a Reborn Doll Mohair:
- Hyper realistic – Reborn Doll Mohair is carefully painted and sculpted to resemble actual, living babies
- Superior hair quality – The Reborn Doll Mohair uses silky Angora wool which truly mimics the soft hair of a newborn
- Collectible – Each Reborn Doll Mohair is crafted by hand so no two dolls are exactly alike. This makes them highly collectible because some dolls are actually only limited editions.
- Possibly therapeutic – Reborn Doll Mohair may help elicit an emotional response in grieving people. This can be beneficial for women who have encountered miscarriages or suffer from separation anxiety from their children.
- Durable – The hair of a Reborn Doll Mohair is made of angora wool so it is very easy to care for. It is resistant to fading and retains its original texture for a very long time.
Our thoughts on the Reborn Doll Mohair The lovely Reborn Doll Mohair is a must have for fans of Reborn Dolls. They are particularly realistic to hold and caress because the hair feels lifelike and silky to the touch. They are magnificent additions to your doll collection because of the love and care that went into them during the reborning process. The Reborn Doll Mohair is definitely something you should look into.